TOGETHER WE WILL DEFEAT COVID-19
Coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccination
of foreign nationals
in the Republic of Belarus
The Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus provides an opportunity for foreign citizens to get vaccinated against COVID-19 infection with the subsequent issuance of COVID-19 vaccination certificates, approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus No. 446 of 26 April 2021.
Vaccination is managed on the basis of healthcare organisations of the Republic of Belarus in compliance with all epidemiological measures of safety.
- Vaccination of foreign nationals in the Republic of Belarus is managed with Gam-COVID-Vac (Sputnik V) vaccine.
- Vaccination of foreign nationals is carried out ONLY when recording on our portal.
- After making an appointment, be sure to wait for electronic confirmation on your email. Please, check the correctness of your personal data. Applications are processed on weekdays.
- Visa-free entry to the territory of the Republic of Belarus for a period not exceeding 5 days can be carried out by citizens of countries approved by the Presidential Decree.
- Entry into the Republic of Belarus is possible not earlier than two calendar days before the confirmed date of vaccination and no later than specified date.
- A negative COVID-19 test result is required for entering the Republic of Belarus. The PCR test must be done no later than three days before the border crossing date (this period includes the date of border crossing).
- COVID-19 vaccine may be administered at a minimum interval of at least 21 days and no more than 90 days. Registration for the second dose is also carried out on our portal.
- The cost of two stages of vaccination is 140 Belarusian rubles. A one-time payment (100%) is made before the first stage of vaccination.
Appointment for vaccination
CERTIFICATE OF VACCINATION AGAINST
Getting the certificate of vaccination against coronavirus infection COVID-19 is carried out in the healthcare organization that managed the vaccination. The form of the certificate is approved by the Order of the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Belarus No. 446 of 26 April 2021.
The certificate will include the name of a healthcare organization, the date of birth of a person who received the COVID-19 vaccine, and the name of the vaccine.
The certificate will be in two languages: Russian and English.